The SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Sound Isolating Design:
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort:
Ergonomic, Professional Design:
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit:
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Fit Kit Includes: