- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- 40mm diameter drivers
- Padded headband adjustable for tailored comfort
- Extended frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Available in 2 versions: with detachable 3-pin XLRM cable + 6,3mm Jack (BPHS1) or with a 4-pin XLRF connector for use with Intercom systems (BPHS1-XF4)
The BPHS1 Unidirectional Microphone headset was designed for miking precise voice with maximum intelligibility over a wide frequency band. It has a very powerful neodymium magnet that provides excellent output level and detailed sound reproduction. The microphone is more sensitive to sound coming directly from the front of the capsule, useful for avoiding sound capture to the side and rear.
“closed-back dynamic headset”
The headset, with its two headphones, provides extended frequency response of 20-20,000 Hz for a natural, regular sound reproduction. Each earphone has a 40 mm driver with neodymium magnet which admits high power, ideal for high maximum sound pressure levels.
“a high level of user comfort”
Generously padded, the earpads of BPHS1-XF4 offer excellent acoustic insulation and comfort; the adjustable headband is also padded for comfortable listening and prolonged use.