Small Diaphragm cardioid Condenser INSTRUMENT microphone
The highly versatile AT4021 is a compact condenser microphone equipped with a small capsule which is perfect for studio and stage. It has a high rate of front and rear rejection to ensure that the cardioid polar pattern is perfectly mastered, making it ideal for managing complex situations.
- Cardioid Condenser Electret microphone with cardioid polar pattern
- Sleek design
- Ideal for overheads, Hit Hat, snare, toms, percussion, piano, accordion and banjo
- Flat and extended frequency response and large dynamic range
- Easily supports high sound pressure levels (up to 156dB SPL with attenuator)
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response and reduces the transfer of unwanted mechanical noise
- 80Hz low-cut filter and 10dB switchable attenuator
- Very low self-noise
- Excellent reproduction of low frequency sound
- Product designed in Japan, guaranteed for 15 years
“it fits to the source”
The microphone is equipped with a switchable 10 dB pad and a switch that permits choice of flat response or low-frequency roll-off (via integral 80 Hz low-cut / hi-pass filter). Because of this wide dynamic range, the AT4021 is the ideal solution for a good number of critical situations both in the studio and on stage.
“Low self noise”
Ideal for critical studio and live applications, the low-profile AT4021 offers a flat, extended frequency response, high maximum SPL and wide dynamic range. Its low self-noise is perfectly suited for the most sophisticated recording equipment.
“EXCELLENT transient response”
Its low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer. The microphone offers outstanding reproduction of low-frequency sounds.